Spring 2021 Learning Options
Beginning spring semester, January 4, 2021, students will begin either in-person or online. Please choose the online or in-person choice as soon as possible. The last day to choose is on Friday, December 18, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
*Once the student commits to a choice, he/she will not be able to switch. If we do not receive a response, the student’s schedule will automatically default to in-person learning.
- Students will complete school work via Schoology, Zoom, or paper packets.
- If you failed 1st semester, you will need to complete Edgenuity credit recovery.
- Students may still participate in extracurricular activities.
- Agriculture, Business, Construction, Digital Printing, Finance, Law & Public Safety, Sports Med, P.E., and Weight Training will not be offered online.
- Sophomores will have to meet the CTE requirement their Jr/Sr year in person.
- Teachers will use Schoology to post assignments.
- Students who are absent will continue to request homework and may communicate with teachers via e-mail to schedule time for additional assistance.
- Agriculture, Business, Construction, Digital Printing, Finance, Law & Public Safety, Sports Med, P.E., and Weight Training will complete paper packets.
Mr. Sal Hernandez
*Due to the disruption in the learning process, once the student commits to a choice, he/she will not be able to switch.
WHS data proves students are more successful with in-person learning.