College and Career Center
Summer Programs 2023
Launch of the 2024–25 FAFSA® Form
There are major changes and improvements coming to the 2024–25 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form. As a result, the new form will be available in December 2023, not Oct. 1.
The launch date will apply only for the 2024–25 FAFSA form.
The changes to the FAFSA form for the 2024–25 aid year include
expanded eligibility for federal student aid and
a more streamlined application process.
Stay informed about the changes and receive up-to-date notifications and information:
Did you fill out a FAFSA form for 2023–24? Log in to your StudentAid.gov account and be sure we’ve got your current email address. Once the exact FAFSA launch date is announced, we expect to send out an email to students (and parents of dependent students) who applied on the 2023–24 form, reminding them to apply for 2024–25.
Didn’t submit a 2023–24 FAFSA form? Make sure to create your StudentAid.gov account—and remember your username and password so you can access and submit the 2024–25 FAFSA form when it is available.
Follow Federal Student Aid on social media for announcements and resources.
Apply to the undergraduate program here: | Arizona State University | Undergraduate Application (asu.edu)
- Complete your application for fall 2024 admission by the Nov. 1 priority admission deadline to ensure you're considered for the maximum amount of scholarship opportunities.
- ASU's regular admission date is Jan. 15. Make sure to complete your fall 2023 admission application by this date.
- ASU's Scholarship Portal opens on Sept. 1. The Scholarship Portal stores responses to basic questions such as your name, birthday and more, to make it easier for you to fill out multiple applications.
- The 2024-2025 Free Application for Federal Student Aid is available beginning Oct. 1. Submit your completed FAFSA by ASU's Jan. 15 priority filing date to be considered for the most need-based aid.
- Obama Scholars Program
To be considered for the Obama Scholars Program, you must submit a completed application for admission, including application fee or waiver, official transcripts, and the FAFSA, by Jan. 15.
- College Attainment Grant
To be considered for the College Attainment Grant, you must submit a completed application for admission, including application fee or waiver, official transcripts, and the FAFSA, by July 1, 2023. The sooner you complete all these items, the sooner you receive your notification. Don't wait until July 1, do it today!
- Barrett, The Honors College is a selective honors experience for outstanding students that offers exclusive research, internship and study abroad opportunities. You must apply to Barrett through a separate application to be admitted. The Barrett application opens in early September and the early action deadline is Nov. 1.
- Arizona State University FAFSA school code is 001081.
For fall term priority enrollment, the deposit is due by May 1, after which it is non-refundable. We recommend completing your application early in the spring term to ensure you meet the priority deadline. However, you can still apply and pay your enrollment deposit on any date, even after May 1.
Check the Academic Calendar for Fall 2023 when it's available. Important Dates & Deadlines | Office of the Registrar (nau.edu)
Northern Arizona University FAFSA school code: 001082
- Starting semester Fall 2023, Application Deadline is May 1, 2023.
- To qualify for scholarship consideration, you must submit your complete application for admission by May 1, 2023.
- Go to this link Types of Aid: Incoming First-Year and Transfer Tuition Scholarship Awards | Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid (arizona.edu) to see the incoming First-Year Tuition Awards.
- University of Arizona FAFSA school code: 001083
- April 10, 2023 Fall '23 class schedule available online
- April 15, 2023 Financial Aid priority deadline for completing Fall applications
- April 25, 2023 Fall '23 registration begins 7:30 a.m.
- August 21, 2023 Regular Fall '23 Term Classes Begin
- Scholarships NPC has to offer: https://www.npc.edu/scholarships?f%5B0%5D=academic_level%3A470
- NPC's FAFSA school code: 011862
- CCC has academic partnership programs that make it easy to transfer to ASU, U of A, GCU, and NAU.