College and Career Center
Summer Programs 2023
Apply to the undergraduate program here: | Arizona State University | Undergraduate Application (asu.edu)
Need help? Email admissions at [email protected] or call (480) 965-7788
- Complete your application for fall 2023 admission by the Nov. 1 priority admission deadline to ensure you're considered for the maximum amount of scholarship opportunities.
- ASU's regular admission date is Jan. 15. Make sure to complete your fall 2023 admission application by this date.
- ASU's Scholarship Portal opens on Sept. 1. The Scholarship Portal stores responses to basic questions such as your name, birthday and more, to make it easier for you to fill out multiple applications.
- The 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid is available beginning Oct. 1. Submit your completed FAFSA by ASU's Jan. 15 priority filing date to be considered for the most need-based aid.
- Obama Scholars Program
To be considered for the Obama Scholars Program, you must submit a completed application for admission, including application fee or waiver, official transcripts, and the FAFSA, by Jan. 15.
- College Attainment Grant
To be considered for the College Attainment Grant, you must submit a completed application for admission, including application fee or waiver, official transcripts, and the FAFSA, by July 1, 2023. The sooner you complete all these items, the sooner you receive your notification. Don't wait until July 1, do it today!
- Barrett, The Honors College is a selective honors experience for outstanding students that offers exclusive research, internship and study abroad opportunities. You must apply to Barrett through a separate application to be admitted. The Barrett application opens in early September and the early action deadline is Nov. 1.
- Arizona State University FAFSA school code is 001081.
Apply to the undergraduate program here: Apply now | Northern Arizona University
Need help? Email admissions at [email protected] or call (928) 523-5511
For fall term priority enrollment, the deposit is due by May 1, after which it is non-refundable. We recommend completing your application early in the spring term to ensure you meet the priority deadline. However, you can still apply and pay your enrollment deposit on any date, even after May 1.
Check the Academic Calendar for Fall 2023 when it's available. Important Dates & Deadlines | Office of the Registrar (nau.edu)
Northern Arizona University FAFSA school code: 001082
See the undergraduate majors & degrees offered here: https://www.arizona.edu/degree-search/majors
Need help? Email admissions at [email protected] or call (520) 621-3237
- Starting semester Fall 2023, Application Deadline is May 1, 2023.
- To qualify for scholarship consideration, you must submit your complete application for admission by May 1, 2023.
- Go to this link Types of Aid: Incoming First-Year and Transfer Tuition Scholarship Awards | Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid (arizona.edu) to see the incoming First-Year Tuition Awards.
- University of Arizona FAFSA school code: 001083
See the degrees offered at NPC here: https://www.npc.edu/degrees-offered
Need help? Contact your local Academic Advisor Dawn Palen at (928) 289-6541 or [email protected]
- April 10, 2023 Fall '23 class schedule available online
- April 15, 2023 Financial Aid priority deadline for completing Fall applications
- April 25, 2023 Fall '23 registration begins 7:30 a.m.
- August 21, 2023 Regular Fall '23 Term Classes Begin
- Scholarships NPC has to offer: https://www.npc.edu/scholarships?f%5B0%5D=academic_level%3A470
- NPC's FAFSA school code: 011862
See the degrees & certificates offered at CCC here: https://www.coconino.edu/degrees-and-certificates
Need help? Contact an Academic Advisor here: https://www.coconino.edu/advising
- CCC has academic partnership programs that make it easy to transfer to ASU, U of A, GCU, and NAU.
Universities and Colleges in Arizona
by clicking on desired logo you will be directed to specific school websites
Please click on your desired university for a free virtual tour