College and Career Center
Arizona Public Universities, Student Workshop
2021 Verizon Paid Summer Internship
Applications are currently being accepted for 2021 summer internship positions in Verizon's Public Policy organization. If there's potential interest, please refer the students to this website for more information: https://jobs.verizon.com/jobs/5600452-public-policy-real-experience-program-prep-summer-intern-202
Also, below are answers to some of our frequently asked questions:
- These are 10-week, paid positions (beginning late May and ending late July).
- As of now, the internship is expected to take place in-person (as opposed to virtually) at the 1300 I Street office in Washington, DC.
- Students must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at the time of the internship.
- Students may ONLY apply through the URL listed above (no individual resumes should be forwarded/passed on).
- Applicants are reviewed by HR on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.