WINSLOW HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS AND STUDENT ATHLETES
ALL items below must be completed / received before your athlete is cleared to tryout / play a sport:
NO CLEARANCE WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL THE BELOW COMPLETED FORMS AND FEES ARE ALL RECEIVED
- STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET - Fill out completely if applicable.
- NEEDED INFORMATION FORM - Fill out completely.
- PHYSICAL FORM - All forms must be completely filled out with parent/guardian and student signatures.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY - Form must be signed and dated by parents/guardian.
- PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT - Form must be signed and dated by parents/guardians.
- BULLDOG PROMISE - Form must be signed and dated by parent/guardian and student.
- PARENTAL CONSENT INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY FORM (Yellowcard) - Form needs to be completely filled out with parent/guardian signatures and emergency contact informatoin. *If at any tiem your contact phone numbers changed, it is your responsiblity to let us know as soon as possible so we can have accurate records on file at all times.
- BRAIN BOOK - Is a concussion course that needs to be completed by each athlete per Arizona Interscholastic Association. Below are instructions on how to complete the process:
- Go to: www.aiaacademy.org/
- Click on the Brainbook icon
- Click on Register as a Student
- Fill in the registraion form, write down your username and password
- Click on Register. You will then have to login and start the course.
- At the end of the course you will take a short test, if you score over 80% you will be asked to print a certificate. pring your certificate of completion and turn it in with the rest of your paperwork.
- RETURNING ATHLETES - If you have already completed the Brainbook course, you DO NOT need to do it again. Just make sure we have a copy on file. All incoming freshman and new athletes to our school, YOU MUST COMPLETE Brainbook.
- ROSTER FEE - $65.00 roster fee is required once the student has made the team. (PER SPORT) The roster fee is non-refundable for all situations such as; removal for disciplinary reasons, eligiblity issues or should the student quiet the activity. The fees can be used as tax credit donation. Please save your receipt for your taxes.
Winslow High School Athletics
600 E. Cherry St.
P.O. Box 580
Winslow, AZ 86047
928-288-8112 Direct / 928-288-8290 Fax
VISIT THE ATHLETIC PAGES ON THE WEBSITE FOR SCHEDULES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION